- Safeguarding Adults
- Safeguarding Children & Young People
- Domestic Abuse
- Support for Lancashire Care Leavers
- Modern Slavery Act 2015
- Safeguarding Children Partnership Arrangements and Child DEath Review Arrangements for Blackburn with Darwen, Blackpool and Lancashire
- Safeguarding CCG Annual Report 2019/20
- Lancashire and South Cumbria Annual Safeguarding Report inclusive of Looked After Children and Mental Capacity Act April 2020 to January 2022
When important decisions are being made about your life, Advocacy Focus will stand by you to help you to understand the important issues, understand your rights and take control of your life. Advocacy means giving a person support to have their voice heard. It is a service aimed at helping people understand their rights and express their views. Advocates work independently from any local authorities or health/social care professionals, so you can be confident that their main focus is to support you in the first instance.
Further information is available on their website.