We aim to highlight several ways you can get involved in our work from attending events to signing up to My View. If you’re looking for other ways to get involved in the local health system, please see the list below.
We also ensure our staff are aware of all of these opportunities to support their approach to public involvement. We also get involved in national and local training where possible, to help us achieve best practice to patient and public participation.
Here are a few ways you can get involved:
- Join the CCG’s patient/public group My View – https://www.westlancashireccg.nhs.uk/myview/
- Link in with Healthwatch – https://healthwatchlancashire.co.uk/contact/
- Join S&O public group – https://www.southportandormskirk.nhs.uk/patients-and-visitors/patient-experience/
- Become part of Virgin Care’s Citizen Panel – https://westlancscommunityhealth.nhs.uk/citizenspanel/get-involved/signup/
- Get in touch with NHS England https://www.england.nhs.uk/participation/get-involved/
- Share your views with the West Lancashire Partnership – https://www.healthierlsc.co.uk/WestLancashire/your-voice