NHS West Lancashire CCG has re-tendered its local community health services contracts along with its urgent care services such as GP out of hours, Acute Visiting Service and the walk in centres in Skelmersdale and Ormskirk.
This dedicated webpage contains relevant information about the procurement process. However, if there is something you would like to know that does not appear to be here, please contact us via email@example.com
Examples of community health services services/roles are district nurses, community matrons, dieticians, occupational therapists, continence service, treatment room clinics, IV therapy and end of life teams.
To read more about why we are doing this, please see further information in the following documents:
- Infographic – an overview of the process
- Building for the Future – Clinical strategy
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Our vision for joined up care
- Strategic plan for 2015/16
- Your involvement: how our stakeholders have been able to participate in this process
- Insight report – a summary from members of the public/patients/staff
- Partner briefing about procurement (revised February 2016)
- IM& T strategy
- Glossary of terms
- Request for Information (open for responses until 9 October 2015)
- Lot 1 Community Health Services and Lot 2 Urgent Care Services – read what services are included within this contract/procurement
- Community Health Services – Measuring Success
- Integrated Support and Assurance Process (ISAP) Report
- Stakeholder briefing – announcement of our preferred provider – 22 November 2016
- Stakeholder briefing – update on timings re announcement of contract award – 28 October 2016
- Stakeholder briefing – media activity, process and timescales – issued 31 August 2016
- Stakeholder briefing – update on patient/public/staff involvement – issued 9 June 2016
- Stakeholder briefing – dialogue discussions – issued 14 April 2016
- Stakeholder briefing – ITPD briefing – issued 25 February 2016
- New provider announced
- Have a question about the local community health services procurement?
- Involvement in your local NHS
- Improving community health services
- What do you think of local community health services?
- NHS in West Lancashire welcomes views on community health services
- Bidder day for community health services procurement
- Community health services
- Give feedback on your local NHS
Memorandum of Information
This Memorandum of Information (MOI) provides information about the tender process. NHS West Lancashire CCG is looking to receive Expressions of Interest from parties that wish to be the Potential Bidder of Lot 1 and / or Lot 2. In terms of contracting form, this could be as a prime provider / contractor, or either as a formal or informal partnership(s) with other organisations. Please note that only potential bidders need to complete the Pre-Qualification Questionnaire (PQQ).
Potential Bidders can access details of the procurement via the Contracts Finder website.
Voluntary Community & Faith Sector
- NHS West Lancashire CCG – AGM Presentation – 27 September 2016
- NHS West Lancashire CCG – AGM Q&A – 27 September 2016
- CVS Health Network event presentation – 26 April 2016
- Notes from Health Network Q & A session between attendees and CCG panel – 26 April 2016
ICO staff sessions
- Staff involvement session presentation slides – May 2016
- Staff session invite – May 2016
- Staff sessions presentation slides – January 2016
- Staff comments form
Stakeholder engagements event – 9 December 2015
- Invitation to stakeholder engagement event – 9 December 2015
- Stakeholder engagement event presentation slides
- Storyboard from our engagement event
Bidder day – 30 September 2015
- Bidder day presentation slides
- Thoughts from our bidder day
- Storyboard from our bidder day
- Summary of feedback from our bidder day
Our community health services survey has now closed, however you can still share your views and experiences of community health services in West Lancashire by completing our patient story form. Completed forms can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or posted to NHS West Lancashire CCG, Hilldale, Wigan Road, Ormskirk, L39 2JW
Patient story forms can be provided on request by calling 01695 588 203. If you’d rather share your views via a phone conversation, this can also be arranged at a time to suit you.
All of the above materials are available at our local events to ensure those who are not internet users also have a chance to tell us their views.