National COVID-19 materials
- NHS Test & Trace (Poster)
- NHS Face Coverings (Poster)
- Face Coverings – National guidance has been produced which illustrates how you can make face coverings at home.
West Lancashire materials
Testing Detailed information on testing is available on the Healthier Lancashire and South Cumbria website.
Helping West Lancs – Snapshot image highlighting how you can access key health services is available here.
Helping Children in West Lancs – Snapshot image on how to access health services for children during the pandemic is available here.
West Lancs Together is West Lancashire Partnership’s response to the Coronavirus pandemic. A free helpline has been launched by West Lancashire Borough Council to support anyone feeling vulnerable or isolated at this time.
They can be contacted on 0800 616 667 (Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm) or by visiting westlancs.gov.uk/westlancstogether
Further information is available on the enclosed leaflet.
COVID-19 – Share your Experiences
During the COVID-19 pandemic it is still important that you are able to share your experiences if you have used a West Lancashire health service.
Full information on how to share your experiences of healthcare in West Lancashire is available on the ‘compliments and complaints section of our website‘.
We have also provided useful resources below which explain how you can share your experience, and how this will then be followed up and addressed for you.
Share your Experiences – Poster
Share your Experiences – Leaflet
COVID 19 – Resources for families
- The Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health have developed the enclosed traffic light system poster to help parents make the right decisions for their children.
- Our colleagues in the Children and Young People’s (CYP) Network have gathered together some useful resources for supporting families regarding coronavirus (COVID-19).
Please see below a list of these resources:
- Information for parents about talking with their children
- BBC news link with basic advice on how parents should speak to children
- Helpful, child-friendly information leaflet
- Dr Chris and Dr Xand explaining COVID on Newsround
- Dr Ranj from CBeebies talking about COVID
- Carol Gray has written a Social Story on COVID-19
We will continue to update our library as new resources become available.
Safeguarding 7-Minute Briefing for volunteers
COVID-19 makes safeguarding more difficult due to reduced contact between professionals and vulnerable people with less support networks in place, As a volunteer it is important that you understand how to spot the signs of abuse and neglect relating to children and adults and how to report any concerns you have. The enclosed 7-minute briefing highlights to volunteers why safeguarding is important, what to do and who to contact if you do have concerns.
- Smoking in Pregnancy Update
- LSCFT Quit Squad Leaflet
- My Quit Route Poster
- Quit Squad Poster
- Quit For COVID poster
- Quit for COVID Pregnancy Poster