NHS West Lancashire Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) is seeking your comments on the latest clinical policies to be developed by the NHS CCGs in Lancashire and South Cumbria. There are seven policies, all of which are existing clinical policies that have been amended to bring them into line with the national guidance from NHS England.
The clinical policies open for patient and public feedback are as follows:
- Policy for the Surgical Treatment of Carpel Tunnel Syndrome;
- Policy for Tonsillectomy/Adeno-Tonsillectomy;
- Policy for the Surgical Release of Trigger Finger;
- Policy for the Management of Otitis Media with Effusion (OME) using Grommets (the treatment of glue ear in children);
- Policy for Breast Reduction Surgery (separated from the existing Cosmetics policy) – separated from the existing Cosmetics policy;
- Policy for the Removal of Benign Skin Lesions (separated from the existing Cosmetics policy)
To read these policies and provide your comments and feedback please visit the Healthier Lancashire and South Cumbria website, which will take you to the Healthier Lancashire policy review webpage. You will be asked to complete a short survey for each policy you wish to provide feedback on. You will also find a level of change document, giving details of the changes between the amended policies and the original policies, and a Frequently Asked Questions document on the policy review webpage.
The public engagement for these policies will close on Monday 1 July 2019.