We are now seeking your response to the latest clinical policies to be developed by the NHS Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs) in Lancashire and South Cumbria. There are 5 policies, all of which have been produced as a result of the recent mandatory guidance issued by NHS England. These are new policies for most of our CCGs.
The clinical policies open for patient and public feedback are as follows:
- Policy for adult snoring surgery (in the absence of obstructive sleep apnoea)
- Policy for Chalazia removal
- Policy for Dupuytren’s contracture release in adults
- Policy for Haemorrhoid surgery
- Policy for Ganglia excision (recently added)
To read these policies and provide your comments and feedback, please click on the links above.
The public engagement for the first four policies in this list closes on Friday 1 February 2019. Ganglia excision has been added to this list and the public engagement for this policy will close on Wednesday 13 February 2019.