How we involve you

As a public organisation, we are committed to public and patient participation and also understand our duties around involving others beyond our local community, including our membership of local GPs, NHS providers, voluntary, community and faith sector, local authorities and many more.

Every year, we publish a Duty to Involve report which highlights some examples of how we have involved others in our work.  This is not an exhaustive list but it is simply intended to give others an idea of how we have encouraged involvement and participation throughout the financial year.

The full Duty to Involve Report 2016/2017 is now available to read.

Copies will be made available at public events and through our existing communication channels.  Copies can be printed and provided on request.

Comments are closed.