NHS West Lancashire CCG is to re-tender the local community health services contracts along with its urgent care services made up of GP out of hours and its two walk in centres – one in Skelmersdale and one in Ormskirk.
To help us with this process, we would like to hear about your experiences of local community health or urgent care services, whether you are a patient, family member and/or a carer.
Examples of these services/roles are district nurses, community matrons, dieticians, occupational therapists, continence service, MSK (musculo-skeletal) clinics, treatment room clinics, IV therapy and end of life teams
To read more about why we are doing this, please see further information in the following documents:
- Infographic – an overview of the process
- Building for the Future – Clinical strategy (draft)
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Vision for joined up care
- Strategic plan for 2015/16
- Your involvement: how our stakeholders have been able to participate in this process
- Insight report – a summary from members of the public/patients/staff
- Partner briefing about procurement (revised February 2016)
- IM& T strategy
- Glossary of terms
- Request for Information (open for responses until 9 October 2015)
- Community health services procurement lots(what services are included in the contract)
- Stakeholder briefing – ITPD briefing – issued 25 February 2016
- Stakeholder briefing – dialogue discussions – issued 14 April 2016
- Have a question about the local community health services procurement?
- Involvement in your local NHS
- Improving community health services
- What do you think of local community health services?
- NHS in West Lancashire welcomes views on community health services
- Bidder day for community health services procurement
- Community health services
- Give feedback on your local NHS
Memorandum of Information
This Memorandum of Information (MOI) provides information about the tender process. NHS West Lancashire CCG is looking to receive Expressions of Interest from parties that wish to be the Potential Bidder of Lot 1 and / or Lot 2. In terms of contracting form, this could be as a prime provider / contractor, or either as a formal or informal partnership(s) with other organisations. Please note that only potential bidders need to complete the Pre-Qualification Questionnaire (PQQ).
Potential Bidders can access details of the procurement via the Contracts Finder website.
ICO staff sessions
- Staff session presentation slides – May 2016
- Staff session invite – May 2016
- Staff sessions presentation slides – January 2016
- Staff comments form
Stakeholder engagements event – 9 December 2015
- Invitation to stakeholder engagement event – 9 December 2015
- Stakeholder engagement event presentation slides
- Storyboard from our engagement event
Bidder day – 30 September 2015
- Bidder day presentation slides
- Thoughts from our bidder day
- Storyboard from our bidder day
- Summary of feedback from our bidder day
Our community health services survey has now closed, however you can still share your views and experiences of community health services in West Lancashire by completing our patient story form. Completed forms can be emailed to email@example.com or posted to NHS West Lancashire CCG, Hilldale, Wigan Road, Ormskirk, L39 2JW
Patient story forms can be provided on request by calling 01695 588 203. If you’d rather share your views via a phone conversation, this can also be arranged at a time to suit you.
All of the above materials are available at our local events to ensure those who are not internet users also have a chance to tell us their views.