- Read more about our vision for joined up care Building for the Future
- Read more about ongoing procurement of community health services and urgent care services
Welcome to NHS West Lancashire Clinical Commissioning Group’s website.
As a clinical commissioning group (CCG) we are responsible for buying and designing healthcare for the people of West Lancashire.
NHS West Lancashire CCG is made up of 19 GP practices and covers a population of approximately 112,000 people in Ormskirk, Skelmersdale and surrounding communities
Find out more about Healthier Lancashire and South Cumbria’s Sustainability and Transformation Plan:
- Declaration of Interests Register – Governing Body
- Declaration of Interests Register – GP Partner
- Declaration of Interests Register – Staff
- Declaration of Gifts and Hospitality
- Bank holiday pharmacy opening times 2016
- Join our patient/public group My View
- Which health service should I use when?
- Who’s who
- Watch our latest videos
- NHS West Lancashire CCG Anti-Fraud Services